Consultant software engineers for real-time and embedded systems
Established in 1989, we have extensive software engineering experience and provide a flexible service to our clients encompassing:
- Linux real-time software development including kernel and device driver development.
- Real-time software design and development using a variety of software tools, methodologies and programming languages.
- System requirements specification.
- Real-time machine vision systems, especially applied to non-contact measurement and process control in the steel industry.
- Microware (Radisys) OS-9 real-time software development
- Development of communications protocols for linking different computer systems.
- Full software life-cycle development.
- Linux system administration
- Advice on migrating business computer systems from Microsoft Windows™ to Linux
- We undertake work in both the defence and commercial sectors.